Friday 29 March 2013

2Dcast Episode 24 : All Filler No Killer with HALF PAST DANGER REVIEW!!!!!!!



Why not make your Good Friday a great Friday, by listening to this unedited and uncut 2dcast ?
Happy Easter and enjoy
the final weekend of Irish Comic Book Month



Direct Download

Reviewed in this Episode :

Half Past Danger by Stephen Mooney.
Captian Marvel Issue 11
X-Termination Alpha Issue 1
Avengers Arena Issue 6
More Links to things!!!!!!!

Maura Mc Hughs Blog:



Email us at 2dcast@gmail.com
Please follow us on the Twitters :@the2dcast @freebirdswing @misanthrobert

2 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Surprised you didn't like Captain Marvel 11 man.

I like the whole 'flightless' concept and I thought the art was PHENOMENAL (along with Bellaire colours btw).

To be fair, while you weren't blown away by the issue the book does seem to have a very loyal female following, so I don't think it's fair to suggest the book is an example of why 'girls don't read comics'. If anything, I think the book is one that is very accessible to female readers. The unconventional art is something that I think women are more open to too. Not the old-school fanboys though.

CFX said...

Sorry I wasn't clear Dec , I thought cm 11 was ok . As I said I hadn't been following the series , so was a bit out of my depth. Don't think I commented on the art did I? I certainly liked the homage cover.Dint realise it was a Bellaire joint. I think I said they did the best they could with a nothing'y premise . I really wasn't going for "this is why girls don't read comics" , rather that for whatever reason comics with female leads don't sell as well ( generally speaking ).